Property ID: Home Sites in Muenster, Texas
Scroll down for survey plat of lots and available lots
Location: About 1 hour north of D/FW. In historic German community of Muenster, Texas.
Legal Description: Fleitman 4-D Home Sites Lots 1-7
Approx. Size: 0.51 +- acres. Lot dimensions are about 130 feet wide by 172.5 feet deep. Nice large lots to accommodate any size home and other desired amenities.
Price: Lots 1 – 6 ONLY $16,000.00 Each. Lot 7 and 8 at $16,500 as they already have City water meters
Property Description: Total of seven (7) large residential home sites available, each consisting of approximately 0.51 acres of land. Deed restrictions are in place to protect owners interests. All lots have easy access from Mesquite Street which is a paved, two way, city maintained roadway.
Driving Directions: From Dallas/Fort Worth metro travel north on I-35 to Gainesville, Texas. West on U.S. Hwy. 82 approximately 10 miles to Muenster, Mesquite Street is the first “street” to the north when entering Muenster from the east. Turn north on Mesquite Street for approximately 8 blocks to new home sites on east side of Mesquite.
Improvements: City water and city sewer are in place at the front of each lot. Lot 7 already has a water meter installed. No existing buildings on any lot.
Utilities: Electric and phone available. City water and sewer on site at front of each lot.
Comments: Excellent opportunity to build your dream home in highly sought after Muenster, Texas. Experience small town life style while remaining only a short commute to all the amenities of D/FW metroplex.
Terms: Cash to Seller
Legal description: Fleitman 4-D Home Sites, Phase 1, Lots 1-7
Tax I.D.#: Multiple Accounts Taxes: TBD
Schools: Muenster I.S.D.
N.T.R.E.I.S. MLS#: 11598120 Montague MLS #: 55598
> > > Information herein believed to be accurate but not warranted. < < <
Status of Lots: Lot # Status Price
Lots 1 & 2 Available $30,000
(Lots 1 & 2 to be sold together.)
Lot 3 SOLD
Lot 4 SOLD
Lot 5 Available $16,000
Lot 6 Available $16,000
Lot 7 Available $16,500
Lot 8 Available $16,500
Jack Schoppa, Broker
Call us at 940-841-1821
Fleitman 4-D Home Sites, Muenster, Texas
1. No structure of a temporary character, trailer, tent, shack, garage, barn, or other outbuilding shall be used on any lot at any time as a residence, either temporarily or permanently.
2. All dwellings shall be of on-site new construction only. The moving of any existing building, modular home, or other structure onto a lot in thee Fleitman 4-D Home Sites is prohibited except for the use of a small storage shed that fits the conditions and restrictions described herein.
3. All dwellings erected must contain a minimum of 1,800 square feet living area with a roof of no less than a 6/12 pitch and no more than a 10/12 pitch of composition shingles or metal. Dwellings shall be of new construction and constructed only with new, first quality building materials.
4. All shops and storage buildings on site must be new construction with permanent type new material. Maximum size must not exceed 1,200 square feet with height not exceeding that of the dwelling on that tract.
5. No fence shall be over six (6) feet in height. No privacy fence shall be allowed in the front yard area or in front of an existing dwelling. Privacy fences are to be built in the back yard only. No barb wire fence shall be allowed except that which is installed by the developer indicating property lines.
6. No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any lot in violation with the City of Muenster Ordinances and provided that said animals are not kept for commercial purposes.
7. Entrances to the lots fronting Mesquite Street shall be a minimum of twenty (20) feet in width with a culvert or concrete dip. Culverts shall have tapered, concrete ends and be a minimum of 24" with smooth inside surface, and both culverts and concrete dips shall be in accordance to the City of Muenster Specs.
8. No lots or a portion of any lot, vacant or occupied, are to be used as a dumping ground or storage for trash, rubbish, junk or other items that would detract from the value of the lot or neighboring lots as residential tracts. Trash, garbage, or other waste shall not be kept, except in sanitary containers.
9. No trailers, campers, and/or motor homes are to be stored outside an enclosed building in the Fleitman 4-D Home Sites for more than 30 days. If kept for more than 30 days, trailers, campers and/or motor homes are to be stored in a shop or enclosed building or should be moved to an off-site facility away from this subdivision.
10. No unused or inoperable vehicles, equipment, or machinery of any kind are to be parked or kept outside an enclosed building in the Fleitman 4-D Home Sties. No vehicle of more than a 4-1/2 ton capacity will be permitted at any time, with the exception of vehicles needed for Fleitman 4-D Home Sites road construction, road work or new home construction in this subdivision. Such Vehicles should not be parked for excessive periods of time without use.
11. All easements for installation and maintenance of utilities are reserved as shown on the recorded plat, and it is further provided that no shrubbery or obstruction shall be placed in any easement. Full right of ingress and egress shall be had at all times over any dedicated easement for installation, operation, maintenance, repair or removal of any utility, together with the right to remove any obstruction that may exist or be placed in such easement that would constitute interference with the easement.
12. In the event of any dispute over the proper interpretation of any of the provisions of this dedication, the determination of the developer shall be final and binding on all interested persons.
13. Enforcement shall be by proceedings at law or inequity against any person or persons violating or attempting to violate any covenant, either to restrain violation or to recover damages. Any costs incurred in enforcing the property restrictions, including legal and court costs, shall be borne by the violating lot owner.
14. The validation of any of these covenants by judgment or court order shall in no way affect any of the other provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
15. These restrictions are hereby declared to be covenants running with the land and shall be fully binding upon all persons acquiring property in the said Fleitman 4-D Home Sites, whether by descent, devise, purchase, or otherwise, and any person by the acceptance of title to any lot of this subdivision shall thereby agree and covenant to abide by and fully perform the foregoing restrictions and covenants. These covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding for a period of twenty (20) years from date hereof; at the end of which period, said restrictions and covenants shall automatically be extended for a successive period of ten (10) years, unless, by a vote of 3/4ths majority of the then owners of the lots in the Fleitman 4-D Home Sites (each lot having one (1) vote), taken at any time after the filing of the Subdivision plat, it is agreed to amend or release the same. It is understood that any amendment or release of these restrictions will be filed for record in the Cooke County Official Public Records.
If you would like to PRINT a portion of this page – “Highlite” the portion that you would like to print by “clicking and dragging” over that area, then select “File” from your menu bar at top, then select “Print”, then select “Selection”, and then “Print”. This should print only the areas that you wish to print.
Jack C. Schoppa is the owner of North Texas Properties, a full service real estate appraisal and brokerage firm licensed and regulated by the Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board, General Appraisal Certification TX-1326535-G, and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Broker License 0444767.
This site is not intended to solicit property listed with another REALTOR.